Appliance Part Orders: Policy & Inquiries
In many cases, our expert technicians will be able to repair your appliance with nothing but their own labour and expertise. There will be cases where a new part is required in order to fully fix your appliance. If your appliance repair order contains a part order, here is what you need to know:
- Parts are ordered within 24 hours of the appointment
- Part orders depend on the stock/availability of the component with our vendors and the efficiency of the courier.
- If the required parts are in stock, the general wait time is 3-5 business days for us to receive the component, assuming the order is processed and delivered on time.
- If the parts are not in stock, the vendor will provide an approximate ETA regarding the arrival of the order, which we will certainly keep you posted on.
- We work with all of the top parts suppliers in Toronto and have excellent relationships with them, allowing us to be more effective in expediting urgent orders and resolving supply issues.
- Technicians carry stock of common parts on them as well to help expedite repairs when possible.
- Remember, all our appliance repairs are covered by our parts and labour warranty.
Our unwavering commitment to quality service at a reasonable price guarantees you'll always get the highest return on your investment when you turn to Man With A Wrench Services.
In addition to equipment service and repair, we offer planned maintenance to identify small and/or emerging problems before they develop into a costly emergency repair.
Do you have a part order inquiry?
If you are waiting on a part arrival for the completion of your appliance repair order and would like an update, please fill out the form below. We will be sure to get back to you within the same or next business day with all the answers, if we haven’t already updated you.