Frigidaire Appliance Repair
In our experience, Frigidaire appliances are like black licorice. You either love them or you hate them. There is no in-between client of ours who were indifferent to them. You are passionately for it or you spite the day you chose to use Frigidaire. Appliance repairs usually bring out this opinion in people, and we get two responses. “You have to fix this Frigidaire fridge. I love it so much and I’d hate to see it go” or we get “Blasted gosh-darn* fridge is acting up again. I wish I could just blow it up, but I can’t.”
(*Not actually the words “blasted” or “gosh-darn”. The language has been tamed for the sake of children’s eyes and ears which might be nearby.)
But no matter what you think of black licorice or your Frigidaire appliances, we can help you out. With on-call technicians in your area around Toronto and years of experience with Frigidaire parts, appliances, and repairs, we can handle your issues. And for reference, we happen to like the Frigidaire brand. Call us today to book an appointment with one of these black licorice-loving techs.
Which FRIGIDAIRE appliance is broken?
Washing machine repair:
- washer may not be spinning.
- washer may not drain effectively.
- washer drum may fail to turn at all.
- washer may be producing excessive noise.
- refrigerator stopped working completely.
- strange noises from inside or back of the fridge.
- refrigerator appears to “sweat” on the outside.
- dryer doesn’t turn on or off.
- clothes take too long to dry inside dryer.
- my dryer works, but doesn’t get hot.
- oven doesn’t turn on or off.
- oven convection fan doesn’t work.
- oven takes too long to preheat oven door does not form close well.
- my dishwasher cycles for too long.
- dishes stay wet and aren’t drying.
- the dishwasher dispenser is leaking dishwasher does not complete cycles.
- oven or stove doesn’t turn on or off.
- cooktop / stove makes too much noise.
- cooktop burner flame is too low or too high I smell gas beside stove cooktop’s.
Is a coincidence that Frigidaire rhymes with repair? Probably, but it does make it sound like the brand is going to be prone to breaking down. Love it or hate it, we have a technician nearby that tackle your big appliance issues.
The good news is that as long as you’re taking precautions with your appliances, you can avoid the dreaded “Frigidaire repair” when things hit the fan, so to speak. How do you do that? Glad you asked…
Routine Frigidaire Maintenance
With some scheduled care, your appliances can last much longer. This goes for any brand you have, but if it’s a Frigidaire, you can be proactive about your protection.
- Schedule regular cleanings of your fridge. Clean out shelves of food sitting there too long. Wipe down all surfaces. Check the water line of your ice/water dispenser. Clean your freezer every 3 months.
- Run a self-cleaning of your oven every so often. Clean off the burner plates. Better yet, if you have an electric stove top, most glass plates lift up on hidden hinges to clean underneath. It’s amazing what you’ll find when you actually take time to look at your oven.
- Run an empty load with a cup of vinegar in your dishwasher. This will get all those clogged nozzles and spouts free from the gunk that builds up.
- Run an empty load in your Frigidaire washing machine with a cup of vinegar. If you have a front-load, leave the door ajar between each load to allow moisture to escape and prevent mildew.
Toronto Frigidaire Appliance Repairs
All throughout the city and beyond, we have experienced technicians ready to take your call about your repairs. We have certified Frigidaire Canada parts on board our trucks, years of experience, and we have some of the friendliest technicians that you’ll find around. Try us! Call us on the phone because we have an actual human ready to answer any questions you may have, provide a quote, and book an appointment for the very next day.