General Electric Appliance Repair
General Electric, one of the oldest North American companies, has developed a reputation for building something that lasts. We love GE Canada appliances, simply because it’s going to keep us employed longer than the Queen’s doctor. I have to wonder how long the Queen will keep on ticking. At this stage, she’s what, like 134 years old? That doc will never be out of a job. Kind of like us.
We’ll always be working in the Toronto area, servicing your appliances with genuine GE appliance parts. Got an old GE fridge? Our genuine GE fridge parts would sure come in handy. When we work with the good stuff, you know that it’s going to last. Our GE appliance repairs will probably outlive the Queen, both the royal and the members of the band.
Which ge appliance is broken?
Washing machine repair:
- washer may not be spinning.
- washer may not drain effectively.
- washer drum may fail to turn at all.
- washer may be producing excessive noise.
- refrigerator stopped working completely.
- strange noises from inside or back of the fridge.
- refrigerator appears to “sweat” on the outside.
- dryer doesn’t turn on or off.
- clothes take too long to dry inside dryer.
- my dryer works, but doesn’t get hot.
- oven doesn’t turn on or off.
- oven convection fan doesn’t work.
- oven takes too long to preheat oven door does not form close well.
- my dishwasher cycles for too long.
- dishes stay wet and aren’t drying.
- the dishwasher dispenser is leaking dishwasher does not complete cycles.
- oven or stove doesn’t turn on or off.
- cooktop / stove makes too much noise.
- cooktop burner flame is too low or too high I smell gas beside stove cooktop’s.
The Sum of GE Appliances
If we come across a GE appliance that we can’t service, we’re going to let you spoil Avengers for us. But it won’t happen, because we’re so good at covering all the major appliances like the ever-popular GE profile refrigerator, the GE ovens, and the GE dishwashers. We know so much that we’re like the Stephen Hawking of appliances, only we have the ability to walk up your stairs.
GE In The Kitchen
Before calling us about any fridge repairs, have you tried vacuuming dust from the coils if the fridge isn’t cooling? Or stick a Tim Horton’s Gift Card in the door and close the fridge, If that Timmy’s card slides out easily, you may need new seals. For everything related to fridges, dishwashers, and ovens, we’re there to help. If we had a dollar for every GE kitchen appliance we fixed, we’d have enough to buy some better quality appliances, that’s for sure.
GE In The Laundry
Is your dryer now the favourite ride for your kids, better than the wooden rollercoaster at Canada’s Wonderland? You have two choices: sell tickets to the neighbourhood kids, or get it looked by a professional. Our qualified technicians are ready to assess the damage, maybe take a quick ride first, and then get it back like new. Using Grade-A GE appliance parts, our techs will have it back to its former glory in no time.
Better GE Appliance Repairs in Toronto
Want your GE appliances running better than Usain Bolt? Call us today. And just like Bolt, we’ll arrive faster than our competitors, leaving them in the dust while we’re already taking photos with the crowd. That’s our commitment to you. We arrive faster, work harder, and make sure that you’re smiling. You’ll always be happy to see us leave. It’ll be more satisfying than the Game of Thrones finale.
Call today and we’ll have someone on the other end of the phone. Book a tech near you and we’ll be at your door tomorrow. There is such a thing as better GE appliance repairs, and we’re the team that will show you how it’s done.