LG Appliance Repair
Oh sure, at one time, your LG appliances were great and you raved about them. But now that time has passed, things are starting to look slim. I suppose you could say that your LG appliances are like the Jeremy Lin of your kitchen. Yeah, they were hot at one point, but now they have more function riding the bench than actually doing what they’re supposed to do.
It’s absolute “Lin-sanity” that you would choose anyone else to handle your LG appliance repairs. We’ve got a whole team of experts waiting for your call, and we’re actually ready to do something for your kitchen, laundry, and the rest of the major appliances in your home.
Which LG appliance is broken?
Washing machine repair:
- washer may not be spinning.
- washer may not drain effectively.
- washer drum may fail to turn at all.
- washer may be producing excessive noise.
- refrigerator stopped working completely.
- strange noises from inside or back of the fridge.
- refrigerator appears to “sweat” on the outside.
- dryer doesn’t turn on or off.
- clothes take too long to dry inside dryer.
- my dryer works, but doesn’t get hot.
- oven doesn’t turn on or off.
- oven convection fan doesn’t work.
- oven takes too long to preheat oven door does not form close well.
- my dishwasher cycles for too long.
- dishes stay wet and aren’t drying.
- the dishwasher dispenser is leaking dishwasher does not complete cycles.
- oven or stove doesn’t turn on or off.
- cooktop / stove makes too much noise.
- cooktop burner flame is too low or too high I smell gas beside stove cooktop’s.
LG Appliances In Your Home
Does it feel like your LG dishwasher is letting you down? Is it more common to wash your clothes several times? Could you stand to last another season of that busted LG oven? If not, our experienced technicians are here to help.
LG In Your Kitchen
The Centre Court of your home, your kitchen is where things get done. When you press the “On” button for your LG dishwasher, you want it to feel like giving Kawhi the ball. Unfortunately, it feels like giving Danny Green the ball and you’re let down more often. When that happens, you can call our technicians, experienced in handling all your LG repair work. We handle the Big 3 of your kitchen, fridge, dishwasher, and oven, so no matter which “player” on your team is letting you down, we’ll get it back to “throwing 3’s” in no time.
LG in the Laundry
You need your LG washer and dryer to handle the big loads. Our mobile LG service center comes to your door when you call us. Where’s the closest LG repair service to you? Call us today and it’ll be at your doorstep tomorrow. We have 100% genuine LG parts with years of experience working on LG dryers and washers. We’ll even provide a no-hassle estimate so you know exactly what you’ll pay even before we get to work.
Better LG Appliance Repairs
What does it take to get better appliance repairs? Simple. It takes qualified and experienced technicians working all around the Greater Toronto Area to come right to your door. From Markham to Mississauga, from Rexdale to Regent Park, our team has a mobile service center ready to meet you.
Want to find out more? Contact us today and we’ll have an actual human being ready to answer your call. We’ll hear you out and book an appointment right then and there for the very next day. The technician has all the tools and parts he needs. He leaves you with a 100% backed warranty for the next 12 months. And your LG appliances are back to their best form in no time. Make the call today!