Samsung Appliance Repair
Wherever you bought it, we’ll repair it.
If your home appliances are not working as they should, our expert technicians can respond to your needs immediately, diagnose, and repair the equipment.
When keeping with the ever demanding needs of a home, it is of absolute importance to always accommodate our customers at all times. Don’t let broken equipment compromise your quality of life or interrupt your peace of mind, no matter the brand.
Appliance repair is sometimes necessary to keep your home on effective conditions. Please do call us if you’ve noticed alarming behaviors from any of your devices. Our goal is to provide you with excellent and prompt service.
Which Samsung appliance is broken?
Washing machine repair:
- washer may not be spinning.
- washer may not drain effectively.
- washer drum may fail to turn at all.
- washer may be producing excessive noise.
- refrigerator stopped working completely.
- strange noises from inside or back of the fridge.
- refrigerator appears to “sweat” on the outside.
- dryer doesn’t turn on or off.
- clothes take too long to dry inside dryer.
- my dryer works, but doesn’t get hot.
- oven doesn’t turn on or off.
- oven convection fan doesn’t work.
- oven takes too long to preheat oven door does not form close well.
- my dishwasher cycles for too long.
- dishes stay wet and aren’t drying.
- the dishwasher dispenser is leaking dishwasher does not complete cycles.
- oven or stove doesn’t turn on or off.
- cooktop / stove makes too much noise.
- cooktop burner flame is too low or too high I smell gas beside stove cooktop’s.
About Samsung Appliances
Samsung appliances and machines are generally quite feature-rich, with a lot of extra programs and functionality to choose from. Samsung also allows you to set some of its machines using a smartphone, which can diagnose any problems the machine might be suffering.
Samsung washing machine faults
The website Which.co.uk analyzed the most common faults typed into Google for Samsung washing machines. If their Samsung washing machine is not working properly the problems owners report include:
- Machine leaking from the bottom
- Machine leaking from the front
Appliance Repair FAQs
When I call, how long until you come?
We know that when something breaks down, you can’t wait 7 business days to have it up and running again. So, when we make an appointment, we show up exactly when we say we will. There’s only one way to find out how soon we can be there. We have technicians all over Toronto, skilled in appliance repairs. We have a friendly staff member waiting to take your call and discuss what you need. Who knows? We might have someone not too far from you right now.
What happens if I just need advice?
Our phone line isn’t just to book appointments. We’re happy to use our experience to better serve you. Give us a call to get our technicians on the phone, and we might be able to help you out with some handy tips and tricks. But if you’re unsure if you can repair it yourself, we’re also able to make an appointment to service it at your convenience.
How much will it cost?
There’s nothing secretive or shady about our pricing. We give you upfront estimates and transparent pricing on every job. Each job is unique and so each quote is unique to you. So, we’ll break down exactly what we charge. We even leave you with the guarantee that if we don’t fix it right the first time, we do it for free.
How can I trust your repairs?
Good question. Keep asking questions like this. You can trust our work because we give a 12-month warranty on all our work, parts and labour included. That assures you that we give our fullest backing on any repair we tackle. If that problem occurs again up to a full year after our first fix, we’ll come back and fix it for free.
For all major appliance repairs in Toronto, contact us today. We have a helpful actual person waiting to take your call right now. We can book an appointment for any major appliance in your home. Why wait? Call now!