Whirlpool Appliance Repair
Are you regularly scrubbing your dishes before you tentatively put them in your Whirlpool dishwasher, hoping that it can handle some smeared scrambled egg or a ketchup stain without breaking down again? Do you have to “get your food going” in the microwave so that your oven doesn’t have to do all the heavy lifting? Or how about your clothes? Do you soak them in a tub of water just so your washer can handle the load? That’s a pretty common sign for a Whirlpool repair.
In our years of experience working all over Toronto on your Whirlpool washer problems, fridge issues, and dryer complications, we noticed one thing. Whirlpool appliances are like Bruce Willis. They look good in action but only as long as you don’t look too closely. If you pay close attention, you’ll notice that most of the hard work is done for them. Ever watch the later Bruce Willis movies? With fast cuts and a ton of stunt doubles, they make him look fantastic without showing that he’s not actually doing anything. Much like your appliances. Maybe you need a Whirlpool service?
Which Whirlpool appliance is broken?
Washing machine repair:
- washer may not be spinning.
- washer may not drain effectively.
- washer drum may fail to turn at all.
- washer may be producing excessive noise.
- refrigerator stopped working completely.
- strange noises from inside or back of the fridge.
- refrigerator appears to “sweat” on the outside.
- dryer doesn’t turn on or off.
- clothes take too long to dry inside dryer.
- my dryer works, but doesn’t get hot.
- oven doesn’t turn on or off.
- oven convection fan doesn’t work.
- oven takes too long to preheat oven door does not form close well.
- my dishwasher cycles for too long.
- dishes stay wet and aren’t drying.
- the dishwasher dispenser is leaking dishwasher does not complete cycles.
- oven or stove doesn’t turn on or off.
- cooktop / stove makes too much noise.
- cooktop burner flame is too low or too high I smell gas beside stove cooktop’s.
Toronto Whirlpool Appliance Repair
Tired of relying on the “support team” to make your appliances look good? Maybe it’s time to actually put your appliances to work again, and that’s when it’s time to call us. With technicians who have years of experience right around the block from you, anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area, we’re sure that we can motivate your Whirlpool appliances to be the frontrunners of your home.
Whirlpool Appliances In The Kitchen
Ok, before we go on, a little Whirlpool dishwasher troubleshooting for you. Did you know that you can take care of some of the minor issues on your own? Open up your washer and get all that trapped gunk out of the filter every once in a while. How often? Every time a new Nicholas Cage movie comes out. So, like every 3-4 months.
We do services on all your kitchen appliances, but we also can give you some handy hints for the rest of the appliances in your home. Give us a call and talk to one of our techs. They have years of experience working on your very model of Whirlpool appliances, so they can walk you through some of the helpful tips to keep everything running smoothly.
Whirlpool Appliances In The Laundry
Despite what sometimes happens with Whirlpool appliances, your washer and dryer aren’t just meant to look pretty and do nothing. They have a job to do and we’re there to get them back into shape to do it. When our friendly technicians are working in our home, they’re more than happy to share some common tips to prevent problems in the future. Stuff like levelling out your washer and dryer, keeping the lint trap clear, and removing kinks from your dryer vent can go a long way to preventing issues. A simple step goes a long way to prevent serious Whirlpool washer repairs.
Smarter Whirlpool Appliances
With our quick response times, 100% guarantee, and a deep knowledge of Whirlpool appliances, there is no one better qualified to handle your Whirlpool appliance repairs. We have techs all over the GTA and we’re ready to answer your call right now. Call us today for a simple no-hassle quote and a better appliance repair experience. Call today!